Merry Christmas Eve!
I have been absent for most of the month of December. I know you all have missed me.
Luckily the wife is doing a better job recording things than me.
To best catch up with me, take a look at some recent posts from my wife:
As far as what you’ll see in the new year:
1. By March, I’ll be transferring a lot of content to my new (and a little more sophisticated) website/blog (#27 – Launch my professional entity website.). Looking for a launch right around when I close out the 30 While 30 project.
2. Excited about a lot of things as the year starts. Applications are out to TSU and Vanderbilt, so we will know something about #28 (Decide whether or not I am going on to my PhD).
3. I am under 90 days left in my 30th year, so look forward to many updates as I try to complete as much as I reasonably can before March 10th, 2012.
4. The 30 While 30 Project isn’t even over, but I am already jumping in to the next year. I am participating in Jon Acuff’s #FinishYear. Take a look about what that is all about here.
5. You will finally start seeing more book review posts. I have read about 20 books so far this year, but for some reason the hardest type of writing I have done all year is write about what I have read about, without using what I have read as a reference. It’s been a bit of a barrier.
Anyone know where I can jump in some cold water with a bunch of other people during the winter season?