Happy Easter. Take five minutes to listen to what the hubub is all about. Warning – it’s not about eggs or bunnies.
April 24, 2011
The reason for the season, in five minutes.
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 24th, 2011 at 6:48 AM and posted in Faith. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @realDonaldTrump “we wants”? ... sigh .... 2 days ago
- RT @SummerVertrees: “never be silent whenever human beings endure suffering&humiliation.We must take sides.When human lives are endangered/… 5 days ago
- @ValentineShow Wait, I thought it was a “democrat law”, right? Or is it not, now? 6 days ago
- @ValentineShow Because I actually believe that the discussion isn’t the false dichotomy that polarized political engines make it out to be. 1 week ago
- @ValentineShow (2) But there are ways to do it that are humane. You have to admit that. The beds (or now, tents) ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago